New 1.1.1 SDKs have launched

New 1.1.1 SDKs have launched

Imagen de Bob Duffy (Intel)
All we have a new SDKs for C/C++, .NET and Java. All SDKs move from version 1.0 to 1.1.1. Here are the following updates What’s New for SDK for C/C++ (Windows) V1.1.1: This release of the SDK (Software Development Kit) contains the following new features over 1.0: • In-Application Upgrade call added to SDK library for C++ (not for C) • Updated samples and documentation • Intel AppUpTM Software Debugger V1.1.1 • Addresses installation inconsistencies with Intel AppUpSM center V2.6 stores What’s New for SDK for .NET V1.1.1: This version of the SDK includes the following new features over 1.0: • In-Application Upgrade call added to the SDK library for C# and Visual Basic • Updated samples and documentation • Intel AppUpTM Software Debugger V1.1.1 What’s New for SDK for Java V1.1.1: This release of the SDK (Software Development Kit) contains the following new features over 1.1: • In-Application Upgrade call added to the SDK library • Intel AppUpTM Software Debugger 1.1.1 The In-Application Upgrade feature is an interesting part of this release. We will have a technical article on this up shortly, but what I can tell you is it allows you to create a link from your app to AppUp for the purpose of downloading or purchasing an app directly from the app. The primary purpose is to allow free demo apps to have a link to a paid version from within the app. ----- Addendum to thread - NOTICE PER C++ APPS USING 1.1 SDK With this new SDK, C++ apps using version 1.1 of our SDK are effected. This effects a small number of applications. If your C++ app is in validation or is in the store using version 1.1 of our C++ SDK please read this thread to learn more: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/3316 Apps using version 1.0 of our SDK are not effected.
publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Parthiban V K

I have installed MeeGo SDK 1.2 version and am not able to view the demos and examples (.exe file) available in it. If i click any of the options available in that, its giving a pop up stating "Could not launch the file. Make sure the file is built." Please help me how to over come this problem. Am new to meego SDK developement.

If possible mail me to parthiban.paru@gmail.com

Imagen de Hal

Hello Parthiban,

To insure that your inquiry is viewed by the appropriate audience, please repost to the MeeGo forum.

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/forums/development-platforms/moblin/meego

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Imagen de ItsFixed

This Qt SDK 1.1 beta is a precursor to a final ‘combined’ SDK that merges the previous desktop-focused Qt SDK and the mobile-focused Nokia Qt SDK. That package is the Qt SDK and this release is a beta of the upcoming version 1.1. We are carrying forward this one-SDK strategy.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.