Meego 1.2 Tablet Pre Alpha 1024x600 10" display

Meego 1.2 Tablet Pre Alpha 1024x600 10" display

Imagen de dennis-murray
Okay. I got Meego 1.2 running on a netbook with 1024x600 10.1 display. The panels however look horrid. Cut at the bottom and huge compaired to realestate. How can I change the resolution, dpi or whatever (not the xrandr thingy) to support a 1024x600 screen? xrandr -q states LVDS1 connected 1024x600+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 222mm x 125mm 1024x600 60.0*+ 800x600 60.3 56.2 640x480 59.9 Help. Bloated panels, cursors and icons are not sexy.
publicaciones de 9 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de vyau

Hi dennis-murray:

We have some tested resolution listed here:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/installing-meego-tablet-os

Some of the panels, however, may not be sizing itself under different resolution and that could be part of your problem.

Check out these resolutions and see if they work for you.

--Vincent

Imagen de dennis-murray

Hello Vincent,

Yes thank you. It is confirmed what I stated. The resolution is in there 1024x600 60.0 but why are the icons, cursors and panels that large in size?
Is there something that can be done with for instance LCD density like in Android?

Imagen de vyau

Hi dennis-murray

We will be adjusting some of these automatically. Currently, you will have to adjust this manually.

If you open up a terminal, the settings you want are under /usr/share/themes
It is delineated by resolution. "cd" into the resolution and you change the theme.ini file.

That should get some of the sizing problems to go away.

thanks

--Vincent

Imagen de dennis-murray

Will do. Thank you

Imagen de dennis-murray

I see the folder 1024-600-10 which holds the theme.ini
Can't do a sudo gedit. Says command not found.

Imagen de vyau

hi dennis-murray,

for now, vi is installed by default.

You can search and install gedit from our repository (assuming that your machine is connected to the internet):

zypper search gedit

sudo zypper install gedit

Imagen de dennis-murray

Works great. Thank you.

Imagen de vyau

Hi Dennis-Murray:

Did you change the theme.ini? If so, just curious which size attribute(s) did you change and what's the new value(s)?
That same info may be helpful to others as well.

thanks

--Vincent

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.