AppAble Libraries

AppAble Libraries

Description: The AppUp libraries for alternative development environments. The AppAble libraries are available for the following development environments: - Unity Pro - Runtime Revolution - Flash with Zinc - Java (any desktop J2SE IDE for Windows or Linux) - C Sharp (for any Windows compiler like MonoDevelop or Visual Studio) - C Plus Plus (for any Windows compiler like MingW, VC++ or Borland C++) - Python (Version 2.x on any compiler, for Windows or Linux) - Ruby (for any Windows compiler) - Delphi (for Borland Delphi 6.x or higher) - Director (Version 8.5 or higher) Price: US$50.00 URL: http://www.bakno.com/AppAble/index.html Other Info Version: 2.5 Publisher: baKno Games Publish Date: Jan 2011 Technology: 10 different IDEs listed above Language(s): 10 different IDEs listed above Usage Notes: The trial package comes with detailed instructions. After purchase, an email is sent with the license key to unlock the purchased library.
publicaciones de 17 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Technology advancements make some fast changes in the market.The Revolution in the market of technology demands some fast changes like quick modification in the existing tools, launching of new tool etc. has created revolution in the field of business and technology.

Hello Andres,

I'm using the baKno .NET wrapper (BTW: works perfectly also with VB .NET, not only C# as you wrote in your post ;-) ).

It is easy to use and works without problems.

But my version is dated 2010-09-19. Is there a way to get the update to the new version (you wrote published Jan 2011)?

Best regards
Andreas

Hello Andreas

Thank you for the feedback. It is good to know it works on VB as well.

The version you have is the last one. The one we updated this year is the Binary Wrapper.

Regards
Andres

Hello Andres,

ah, OK, anyway thank you for your fast reply.

Best regards
Andreas

Hi, i'm interested to buy AppAble for python, i downloaded the trial version, but when i try to run the sample code i obtain the following error:
ImportError: Bad magic number in \PythonLibrary\AppAble Library 3.1\Sample\ATDSWrapper.pyc
I use Windows 7 64bit with python 2.7 32bit.

Hello GFG

We have fixed that problem and a new version has been released.

Please download the trial version again.

Regards
Andres

I downloaded the trial version again from here: http://www.bakno.com/AppAble/index.html
but i have the same problem

Which SDK version are you using?

Please make sure that the new download folder is named "AppAble Library 3.2"

Andres

Hi, i downloaded the 3.2 version, the problem is solved. but there are some other little bug.
Anyway, i tried the binary wrapper, and it look to work very well. but it work with all exe? Can i just wrap the exe, create the package and upload to the AppUp market?

Yes GFC

The Wrapper works with all exe files.

And all you need to do is exactly what you say: "wrap the exe, create the package and upload to the AppUp market"

Andres

This is amazing, it work great with my python project converted in exe with py2exe, but i have a problem with my code:block and visual c++ project, infact when i try to wrap the exe, i obtain the following error:
Error: Can not find LoadLibrary and/or getProcAdress()

Doing some tests here it works fine when our exe is created from visual studio. Do you get that error after the application has been wrapped? or at the moment you try to wrap it?

Doing some tests here it works fine when our exe is created from visual studio. Do you get that error after the application has been wrapped? or at the moment you try to wrap it?

I get that error while i wrap the file, i see it in a prompt window that appear for less of an half of second, after that i get the succesful message from your software, but the new exe is exactly the same as before.
Maybe i need to include some libraries in my c++ project?

Hello GFC

Make sure you do the following:

http://s11.postimage.org/czf4p8xv5/ci_06.jpg

Andres

Thanks for your help Andres, i tried it, but it dosn't work with my visual c++ 2010 IDE, i've got the same error..... I'll try with a 32 bit system

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya