Qt Creator target platform

Qt Creator target platform

Imagen de Dmitry Rizshkov
Hi! I trying to create one project file to build app for several platforms (win, meego, maemo). How to detect meego inside a PRO file? I have try unix:!symbian { meego5 { ... } } but with no success. Any other ways to do that?
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Bob Duffy (Intel)

This sounds interesting Dmitry and I thought I heard this was possible. I'll ask our TME's see if they know anyone doing this.

Thank you for reply!

For now i'm just use different project files, but this is not so elegant way.

Imagen de Bob Duffy (Intel)

Just a thought, could you have two projects that share the same files. You open Qt Creator with both projects but really only edit one set of files. When you compile for MeeGo vs Windows you just select the different projects then and compile for each

Yes, but in that case if decide add files to the project i need add files to both project files. But... Less chances to broke Windows release while creating MeeGo release... Should to think about this. Maybe this is a really good idea :)

Imagen de Jure Repinc

All I could find in the qmake documentation was this:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/qmake-advanced-usage.html#platform-scope-values
So one has to search for existing spec files in mkspecs folder to see how it is possible to test for platform.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.