JavaOne Conference!!

JavaOne Conference!!

Imagen de therohan
I'm posting here because I can't seem to get a reply from the official Oracle devlop conference E-Mail address. I responded to the conference "JavaOne and Oracle Develop" a while back, and last week received a notification that my submission was accepted. As I'm eager to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in the conference, I'd like to inquire more as to how would this conference benefit developers like us…
publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de tina095

Its actually very beneficial for development teams based on Java. For example I would help expand the knowledge within the team by getting more involved in best practice and seeing more of the up and coming technologies. :)

Take a look at this: http://www.141sercon.com/javaoneoracledevelop2011/javaone_sessions.php?count=1&pcode=WWMK10036331MPP001&src=7011212&Act=41

Imagen de CoolHead

Tried your link and got "No input file specified."

Imagen de lisa06

Hey I attended JavaOne & Oracle Develop conference 2011 held in Moscow which was a week back..
It was actually very beneficial for development teams based on Java. For example I would now help expand the knowledge within the team by getting more involved in best practice and seeing more of the up and coming technologies discussed in the conference. Not just this, I met fellow developers from worldwide who shared good practices…
Java at this point in time is waiting to adapt to its new features -the new edition of Java which will be out this year followed by "another in 2012."
So I would say Go for it...

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.