Meego tablet : mmoc.exe Command not found

Meego tablet : mmoc.exe Command not found

I am trying to build meego tablet application, but with simple adding new QT Form I got this error on building application : make: mmoc.exe: Command not found make: *** [moc_homescreen.cpp] Error 127 The process "C:\meegosdk_1.2\madde\bin\make.exe" exited with code 2. Error while building project Test (target: MeeGo) When executing build step 'Make' Build is working with initial project creation, but by adding any class it gives me this error. What can be problem?
publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi midcenturymedia

Can I have you confirm that error message that you included? The line you cut/paste says:

make: mmoc.exe: Command not found

Can I have you double check that it is mmoc.exe but not moc.exe?

It looks like you have meta-objects included inside your code and QtCreator is looking for the meta-objects compilers.

Let me know.

thanks

--Vincent

Thanks for the reply. The message that I sent you is copy paste from the output, so it is correct.

I am trying to build meego touch framework application, and this is happening when I try to include this line of the code:

Q_OBJECT

Yes Q_OBJECT is the meta-objects part of Qt. So you need MOC. But it should be moc.exe.

I will message you with my email addr. I like take a look at some files on your project.

thanks

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya