Submit Early for MeeGo - What is up?

Submit Early for MeeGo - What is up?

Hi, although the official "Submit Early for MeeGo" page has been removed and somewhere in the FAQ, it was mentioned that the Top 10 winners will be notified until today. I registered my app for the "contest", but I never got any comments/emails so far. Should I expect any kind of rejection/win/not win message or not? kecsap
publicaciones de 8 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hello Kecsap,

I will check into this.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Dear Hal,

We are also eagerly expecting :-) the Meego Results. As we have also submitted some quality Meego apps by working all through night till the last day 3am IST :-)

Regards
Suresh

Hi Hal,

thanks for the check. Even a rejection would not be bad. The bad would be to not receive any news.

On the other hand, I found only one piece of info on the public net (date: 22th of May):

http://meegonews.com/2011/05/22/applab-update/

"Last week the ‘Submit early for MeeGo’ program was concluded and prizes will be handed out to 100 developers that have had their apps chosen from all that were submitted. Judging will happen next Friday, before Computex starts, so with AppUp for MeeGo still in a developer preview beta state, it looks promising that Appup will go live with a set of applications for MeeGo during Computex or shortly after."

kecsap

Hi Kecsap,

Thanks for the link. Last week i too read that article but good to see it now with the context :-).
We are keeping our fingers crossed :-) after working hard.

Best wishes to you too.

Cheers
Suresh

Best of luck all, MeeGo is really picking up speed at my local developer meetings.

Hello Kecsap,

Winners have been notified and submitters that did not win should be notified within the next 72 hours.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Cool, thanks

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya