About FaceBook Widget

About FaceBook Widget

I submitted an app which made by AppUp Creator, and it has been rejected today. One of the rejection reason is "Angel Fan (Facebook) tab of the application does not display anything". Actually , there has contents in this Facebook Page, but it need over 20 seconds for loading the page. I think some issues cause the page loading so slow, (1) network transfer (2) Widget too slow . Maybe you can add some message in this Widget that can tell users that this page is loading, like your RSS Widget, as below:
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi Bill,

I will forward your suggestion to the development team.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Bill,

What is the facebook fan page that you are trying to show? We are adding an indicator that will be displayed when the page is loading. Good suggestion.

On the widget loading part, we are also looking into various ways to load pages that have many feeds. If you can provide the Facebook fan page that you want to add, I'll investigate it.

Thanks
Jim

Hi Jim:

The FB fans page is http://www.facebook.com/Ang.fan
And I forgot to say , the OS is Windows 7.

Hi bill,

I just tried the Facebook page Ang.fan from the Creator and the generated Web App and it works for me. I'll see if I can track down the issue from our side. Will get back to you.

Thanks
Jim

Hi Bill,

You will be getting an update on your app status either today or early next week from our validation team. Send me a PM if you are still having issues with getting your app validated. I wasn't able to reliably recreate the empty page.

In our next update, I will give more feedback of the widget status.

Thanks
Jim

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.