InMarket AIR Packaging Services for AppUp migrating to AppUp developer program

InMarket AIR Packaging Services for AppUp migrating to AppUp developer program

Imagen de Bob Duffy (Intel)

Adobe has announced that the InMarket services currently hosted under their Flash Platform Services program will be shutting down and that only the Intel AppUp developer program will be supporting submission of AIR applications to AppUp center directly from the AppUp developer program site.   

Look for more information from our program on transfer of Adobe InMarket developer profile accounts to the AppUp Developer Program.  Also look for expanded tools and services for web app, Flash and AIR development for the AppUp developer program.  If you have any questions or concerns about the transition of services for InMarket AIR app services for AppUp do not hesitate to discuss here or contact us.

Developer Actions:

Adobe InMarket accounts will transfer to AppUp developer program.  Look for more communication from us regarding additional service for AIR development for AppUp

publicaciones de 14 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Hendy Irawan

Thanks Bob for the update! Quite sad news.

Imagen de vbreader

How does it affect the intel appdeveloper.

The only change for our developers will be that AIR applications will need to be packaged using the Intel AppUp Encapsulator service. This will be launched toward the end of August or early September and will require you to run your AIR file thru Encapsulator in order to get an MSI file. That MSI will then be submitted to AppUp.

Other than that, no change

Imagen de David Doull

Any news on this? is the new encapsulator service available?

Imagen de Hal

Hi David,

Sorry, I do not have an update on this. It could still be end of August (today) or early September.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

InMarket developers are slated to get their login information this week allowing them to get access to their app reports from this site. Encapsulator service is looking to be updated in the next few weeks during the month of September. Unfortunately with the packaging service from Adobe terminating, this will mean a break in submission for AIR applications as long as 2 to 4 weeks. We regret this temporary pause in service and are working to get the Encapsulator solution up as soon as possible

Imagen de tomosapien

Hey guys, any word on this new encapsulator? I have a couple of AIR apps itching for some APPUP light......... end of Sep/2011 is like days away.... :)

Encapsulator is now online with AIR support. Go to http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/encapsulator-beta, follow the instructions to submit your AIR file. You will get returned an .MSI that you can then submit via your Dashboard on this site. Let us know if you have any issues.

Imagen de shunshifu

I'm getting a file to large error when trying to use the encapsulator.

The file is 70Mb

What's the file size limitation on the encapsulator? If I remember correctly air apps need to be under 110mb

Thanks

Phil

Try again later in the week for the 70MB file size, we should be able to accommodate with the next code push

Imagen de shunshifu

Will do. Thanks

Imagen de Peter flynn IPLS

Hi

Can you confirm the max size for a zip file that can be uploaded through the encapsalutor?

I will have files that will be between 1 and 2 GB that i wish to use in the tool?

Regards
Peter

Imagen de Hal

Hi Peter,

It appears that max file size for current version of encapsulator is 200MB.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.