Testing App without eclipse

Testing App without eclipse

Hi, Does anyone know how to properly test the application without eclipse ? When I use the Java Packager Utility (from the sdk), it output/create xxxx.jar file, but this can't be executed. However, when I extract the jar file, and double click the launcher jar, it executes successfully and the software debugger produces the following output Application Service Status Request: SDK Version= 1.1.2; API Level=3 Application Service Status Response: Compatible Application Authorization Request: SDK Version= 1.1.2; ApplicationUUID =11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111 Authorizing... Application Authorization Response: Authorized So, my question are - is the above the proper way for initial test for AppUp without eclipse ? - does anyone know exactly what happen when the user download the application from AppUp (for Java Application), does it extract the jar into some hidden/tmp folder ? Thanks Tonny
publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi KIYUT:
You can upload your Jar file to IADP, and doing beta testing, then watch waht's happend.
About procedure of Beta Testing : http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/beta-testing

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.