How do you build TBB using MinGW-w64 ?

How do you build TBB using MinGW-w64 ?

I'm trying to build TBB using MinGW-w64, but when I execute the build command:

mingw32-make compiler=gcc arch=intel64

I get the following error:

*** No rule to make target `concurrent_hash_map.o', needed by `tbb_debug.dll'.  Stop.

The complete console output is as follows:

Created .\\build\\windows_intel64_gcc_mingw4.7.1_release and ..._debug directories
    c:/mingw64/bin/mingw32-make -C ".\\build\\windows_intel64_gcc_mingw4.7.1_debug"
     -r -f ../../build/Makefile.tbb cfg=debug tbb_root=../..
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `c:/tbb41_20120718oss/build/windows_intel64_gcc_mingw4.7.1_debug'
    ../../build/Makefile.tbb:39: CONFIG: cfg=debug arch=intel64 compiler=gcc os=windows runtime=mingw4.7.1
    mingw32-make[1]: *** No rule to make target `concurrent_hash_map.o', needed by `tbb_debug.dll'.  Stop.
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `c:/tbb41_20120718oss/build/windows_intel64_gcc_mingw4.7.1_debug'
    mingw32-make: *** [tbb] Error 2

EDIT:

I was able to compile after I downloaded the latest mingw32-make.exe from http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/External%20binary%20pack... and replaced the old one with it.

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

hello John,

We have not tried mingw 4.7 yet so thank you for providing a solution for possible problems there.

--Vladimir

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya