error : IPP Threaded static libraries are not installed

error : IPP Threaded static libraries are not installed

I have a problem with the IPP, I use alot of IPP functions in one of my C++ programs just to benchmark IPP against other performance libraries, and when I try to compile the program, it always report a failiure with the following messenage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\Intel C++ Compiler XE 13.0\ImportBefore\Intel.Libs.IPP.Intel C++ Compiler XE 13.0.targets(87,5): error : IPP Threaded static libraries are not installed" My liscence is a free 30-day trial liscence of Intel Parrallel studio 2013 XE (the liscence has not expired), and my program is compiled with "shared-DLL" method in the IPP selection box in the propery manager, not any threaded static libraries methods, but when I try to build solutions with Intel C++ compiler, it always abort with the above error messeger, can anyone tell me how can I fix this?

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hello,

In the IPP 7.1, threaded static libraries are separate download now. You can login into the registration center to the get these libraries:
https://registrationcenter.intel.com/regcenter/register.aspx

Thanks,
Chao

Thanks, but I know that.

Like I said, I have already disabled threaded-static library in the property manager (I selected shared-dll there instead), yet the intel compiler still ask me for the threaded static libraries.

I just want to know is there any commmand line options to switch this off to allow the compiler build the program properly without threaded static library being installed, many thanks.

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya