No Stack Frame in VS2012 for Debugging

No Stack Frame in VS2012 for Debugging

Hi,

I'm trying to debug an application in the VS2012 debugger but I can't work out how to get the stack frame to display. The call stack just lists things like "cm_mass.exe!<unknown function> Line 162", and it won't show me the contents of any variables. It does hit breakpoints fine and load the appropriate source files. This is the compiler command it's using:

ifort /nologo /debug:full /Od /QxSSE4.2 /fpp /I"C:\Users\bmenadue\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\openMP Analysis\libanalysis\x64\Debug" /Qopenmp-report1 /warn:all /debug-parameters:all /assume:byterecl /module:"x64\Debug\" /object:"x64\Debug\" /Fd"x64\Debug\vc110.pdb" /FAs /Fa"x64\Debug\" /traceback /check:all /libs:dll /threads /dbglibs /c /Qvc11 /Qlocation,link,"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin\amd64" "C:\Users\bmenadue\Google Drive\Code\openMP Analysis\trunk\bin\cm_mass.f90"

It's definitely using /traceback and /debug:full with no optimisation. I was originally using openMP as well (and set the reentrancy using /reentrancy:threaded), but I removed them in case that was breaking the debugger (but it didn't help).

Thanks,

Ben

EDIT: Fixed the command line because the forum gobbled up the backslashes.

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Seems to work ok for me in a sample project (not using OpenMP, though - that probably causes problems with examining variables as it can't see into the threads.)

Steve

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.