linking mkl in Xcode 3.2.4 IDE

linking mkl in Xcode 3.2.4 IDE

Imagen de Fabio F.

Hi,

I am a new user of Mac Os. I installed the Intel Compser Xe 2011 on my macbook (intel I7 processor). I have some codes developed in the windos environment, linking the mkl lapack library for solving linear systems. Now, I am searching to link mkl in the Xcode Ide. I followed the following steps in the build section of the project target windows:

• In the 'other linking flags' inside the linking section: -lmkl_intel_lp64  -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm
  • In the header search paths inside th seach path section: /opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.085/mkl/include
  • In the library search paths inside th seach path section: /opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.085/mkl/lib/
  • In the 'Use INTEL Math Kernel LIBRARY'  inside Intel Fortran Compiler XE 12.0 (limited feature) - Performance library build components: use threated Intel Math Kernel Library

In the section rules I added the rule indicating to use Intel fortran compiler xe 12.0.

I tried to execute the script for the environment variables but I am not sure that I did it effectively.

In the section 'arguments' of the executable tab under "variables to be set in the environment' i put DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH in Name and I put '/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.085/mkl/lib' in value

Trying to build the project I retriev the subsequent warnings

ifort:0:0 warning #10315: specifying -lm before files may supercede the Intel(R) math library and affect performance

ld:0:0 warning: directory '/Users/fabio/Desktop/Barriera/build/Release' following -L not found

ld:0:0 warning: directory '/Users/fabio/Desktop/Barriera/build/Release' following -F not found

ld:0:0 library not found for -lmkl_solver

Command /Developer/usr/bin/ifort failed with exit code 1

As said I am a beginner with the Mac os, so I don't know even the simplest commnad. Thanks in advance for the time you will spend for helping me.

Greetings,

Fabio

publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Fabio F.

Is my question too trivial to merit a reply? Nobody of guys at the Intel wants to help me?

Imagen de mecej4

My suggestion is that you repost in the Linux/OSX Fortran compiler forum. Since the MKL forum covers Windows and Linux as well as OSX, and your problems appear to me (a non OSX-user) to be more related to the IDE than the MKL libraries, the chances of someone noticing the question in the compiler forum may be better.

Imagen de Fabio F.

Dear Mecej4, thanks for the reply. I will follow your suggestion.

Imagen de TODD R. (Intel)

For those that are having similar problems, I see Kevin and Mecej4 were able to help resolve this completely over on the compiler forum.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.