A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676 vs software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676

A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676 vs software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676

A new issue with IDZ web-site detected:

'software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676' vs 'software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676'

I don't see my posts when 'software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676' is used and 'software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676' is not available.

publicaciones de 8 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Good catch. Thank you for reporting the issue.

The talking is about "Error NoMemory in ippiForegroundHistogramInitAlloc_8u_C3R" topic, am I correct?

I can see your replies listed in your profile; according to the topics list there were 11 replies. I can access/see none of them.

The issue was sent to our webdevelopers for investigation. 

Apparently those replies show up in local links (URLs): http://software.intel.com/ru-ru/node/339676

Well. at least we know the root cause now.

Hi Dmitry,

>>The talking is about "Error NoMemory in ippiForegroundHistogramInitAlloc_8u_C3R" topic, am I correct?

Yes, you're correct.

>>I can see your replies listed in your profile; according to the topics list there were 11 replies. I can access/see none of them.

11 replies? I remember I've made 2 or 3 posts and I wonder if some duplicates are created?

>>...Apparently those replies show up in local links (URLs): http://software.intel.com/ru-ru/node/339676

Verified and I could see my 3 posts.

>>... I wonder if some duplicates are created?

Verified and there are No any duplicates.

Here is a text of some web-error I received:

User error: Failed to connect to memcache server: web1:11211 in dmemcache_object()
( line 415 of /home/idz/web/software.intel.com/sites/all/modules/contrib/memcache/dmemcache.inc ).

Hi everybody,

Where is a New Topic button for a forum? Is it disabled / turned off?

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.