failed in building intel IPP7.1 samples

failed in building intel IPP7.1 samples

Imagen de pan r.

Hi ,I'm trying to build the Intel® IPP 7.1 Samples,but when I input the commnd "perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,make,d,mt,debug --build --clean ",I am getting the following error:CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Mkae files". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRSM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool. When I input "perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean ", I am getting the following error:Not searching for unused variables given on the commad line.........,

my system win7 64bit ,core i-3,vs2010,Please help me in building. I want to use VS2010 IDE for working with IPP

thanks

pan

publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de pan r.

This is the error picture!

Adjuntos: 

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargar error.jpg188.76 KB
Imagen de Anton Sibilev (Intel)
Best Reply

Hello!

"Unix Makefiles" are not available on Windows (excluding cygwin option).
"Not searching for unused variables given on the command line." - this is just a WARNING from CMake, which means don't warn about command line options. It's OK!

1. To get native VS2010 solutions - use "vc2010" configurator:
perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean
2. To get native NMake Makefiles (makefiles for Windows) use "nmake":
perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,nmake,d,mt,debug --build --clean

Can you run this command and attach log.txt?
perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean > log.txt 2>&1

Best Regards.

Imagen de Anton Sibilev (Intel)

I have investigated your log.txt file and these is such a line:
"Intel(R) IPP was not found (required)!".

This means you don't have IPP installed or %IPPROOT% environment variable isn't set.
Before build, you must call IPP or Composer environment.
Please refer to Documentation/ipp-samples.html, section "Installation and Build".

Best Regards.

Imagen de Ying H (Intel)

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.