VTune Amplifier XE 2013 Update 2 (build 253325) freezes on exit Win 7

VTune Amplifier XE 2013 Update 2 (build 253325) freezes on exit Win 7

On Win7 64 bit, VTune Amplifier XE 2013 locks up on exit and needs to be terminated nearly every time I use it on a medium sized problem. Is this a known issue?

And while I am here, I would like to say that the "new" user interface of the start page with a few "clickable" links in the middle of a blank page is a huge backward step.

publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

I never heard this before, what are the specific things in your system environment?
You may try latest product VTune(TM) Amplifier XE Update 3, to verify again.

>>>n Win7 64 bit, VTune Amplifier XE 2013 locks up on exit and needs to be terminated nearly every time I use it on a medium sized problem. Is this a known issue?>>>

Did you receive any error messages when VTune hungs?

Unfortunately no error messages. I have to force-quit the process from task manager.

>>>Unfortunately no error messages. I have to force-quit the process from task manager.>>>

I'd like to recommend you to dump the hung process with the AD plus tool.You can download it as a part of windows debugging tools.
Other option is to use windbg and break into hung process with the !runaway metacommand.

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya