why does my model rotate 180 degrees?

why does my model rotate 180 degrees?

Now, I use HavokContentTool to export. In 3dsmax, my model and animation was facing -Y axis, and I exported Rig,hkt, animation.hkt and ragdoll.htx. The Rig.hkt and animation.hkt were ok, facing to -Y axies, but the Ragdoll.hkx was facing +Y axies, I wondered why?what was the filters missing? The filters I used are here and no one of the filters which set up of model face to direction.:

create world

tranform scene

create skeletons

create skin

create rigid body

create constraints

create ragdoll

align scene to node

create mapping

preview tool

prune types

view xml

write to platform

publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi Allen--

Please try moving the two filters that apply transforms to the top of the stack. My guess is that you are applying some transforms too late for certain stages. The new stack would look like:

tranform scene
align scene to node
create world
create skeletons
create skin
create rigid body
create constraints
create ragdoll
create mapping
preview tool
prune types
view xml
write to platform

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks,
--Tim

Hello Tim!

The Havok exporter is ok, thank you. I don't know why the exporter is ok. Before I used your filter, the exporter was not ok, then I used my filters(following create mapping was align scene to node), and the exporter is ok. By the way, I used Havok content tool of version 2010.

Hi Allen--

That's odd, but it sounds like you figured out your issues. Please let me know if you run into any further problems.

Regards,
--Tim

sorry, it is my fault. In my program, I rotated more 180 degrees. You maybe delete you memories, and I deleted too. :)

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.