Error in debugging a fortran code in "Fortran PowerStation4"

Error in debugging a fortran code in "Fortran PowerStation4"

Hello everybody

I have a problem. made a code for solving a BVP equation with the SHOOTING method. I debug the program with no errors in my "PGI Visual Fortran 2010 with Visual Studio 2010 Shell" without any problems.
But when i try to debug it on  "Fortran PowerStation4" i get this error :

First-chance exception in 1.exe: 0xC0000090: Float Invalid Operation.
The program 'C:\MSDEV\Projects\1\1___Win3\1.exe' has exited with code 1 (0x1).

can anybody help me what's wrong?

thx :) 

publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

PowerStation is SOOO old -- I'm not sure it's workable on modern computer systems at all.  It had a lot of problems. 

Linda

Linda i agree with you it's so old. as said me myself use PGI Visual Fortran 2010, but unfortunately my master in uni wants .f90 codes which must be runned well in powerstation!

I think you will have to figure out on your own why PowerStation throws an exception -- could be compiler switches in IVF that let it fly by or could just be PowerStation.  We gave up on PowerStation because it wasn't consistent -- but that was a LONG time ago.  (10 years or more?)

Linda
Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

Please note that Alireza is not using Intel Visual Fortran - "PGI Visual Fortran" is a product of another company. I'm very unhappy that they took the Visual Fortran name as it is confusing to our users.

Steve

Thanx Linda :)
So nothing to do with this error?

Quote:

Steve Lionel (Intel) wrote:

Please note that Alireza is not using Intel Visual Fortran - "PGI Visual Fortran" is a product of another company. I'm very unhappy that they took the Visual Fortran name as it is confusing to our users.

Steve :) What are the benefits of "Intel Visual Fortran" over "PGI Visual Fortran"? I don't have any problems with PGI, the only problem is that my programs run well in PGI but not in Powerstation. 
btw why do you say PGI is not visual?

thx 

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.