Why are all posting being moderated?

Why are all posting being moderated?

Hi Steve,

Why the sudden change to moderating all postings?

Is this a temporary or permanent change, and is it for all users?

Thanks,

David

publicaciones de 12 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

All postings are not moderated. But we have been having a surge in spam and moderation is one of the tools we are using to fight this. I will check to see if perhaps the settings can be adjusted.

Steve

David, A post could be delayed if it has a web-link and take a look at a thread I created a couple of days ago:

Forum topic: Post problem on IDZ website: Message queued for admin approval
Web-link: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/369744

>>...we have been having a surge in spam...

The same happens with regular users of some e-mail services, like hotmail.com. During last a couple of days I received lots of spam from gmail.com. Sorry for a small deviation...

Cita:

Steve Lionel (Intel) escribió:

All postings are not moderated. But we have been having a surge in spam and moderation is one of the tools we are using to fight this. I will check to see if perhaps the settings can be adjusted.

Can spam filter settings be somehow relaxed further?For example is there a possibility to adjust the settings accordingly to the specific user's behaviour.

I have made a request to adjust the filter behavior.

Steve

Cita:

Steve Lionel (Intel) escribió:

I have made a request to adjust the filter behavior.

Thank you Steve.

@Steve

Still my posts are queued for admin approval.This very annoying because the link is pointing to our forum's thread and this should not trigger any spam filters

The latest changes to the settings seem to be working now - my post was accepted automatically.

Thanks,

David

Hi David

I did not test the new spam filter settings.In order to mitigate the problem I was foced to disable "rich-text" and to remove www or http from the link.

@Steve

My posts even those which have a link to Intel Forum threads are still beign moderated.Today I tested this and my post was automaticaly queued for the admin approval.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, the forum admins are still working on this problem. If I hear anything, I will let you know.

Steve

Thank you Steve.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.