Errors compiling TR Solver Fortran-77 example

Errors compiling TR Solver Fortran-77 example

Imagen de Jorge

Hi all

I copied the TR Solver Fortran-77 example: "ex_nlsqp_f.f" to my home directory and tried to compile it but I get a lot of errors as is shown below. I would appreciate any help. I add the option "-logo" to provide information about the installed product in the output.

Thanks you all!

Jorge

[...]$ ifort -logo -I/opt/intel/mkl/include -o ex_nlsqp_ f ex_nlsqp_f.f -L/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32 /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_intel.a /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_solver_sequ ential.a

Intel(R) Fortran 12.0-1311
GNU ld version 2.20.51.0.2-20.fc13 20091009

Copyright (C) 1985-2011 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.
FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY

/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_intel.a(_djacobi.o): In function `DJACOBI_': _djacobi.c:(.text+0x29): undefined reference to `mkl_trs_djacobi'
/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dnlsqp.o): In function `mkl_trs_dmintrpd_r ci_f':
../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dnlsqp.f:(.text+0x3cb): undefined referenc e to `mkl_blas_dgemv'
/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dnlsqpbc.o): In function `mkl_trs_dmintrns elc_rci_f':
../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x448): undefined refere nce to `mkl_blas_dgemv'
/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dtsnlsqpbc.o): In function `mkl_trs_dmintr _ls_lc':
../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x546): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemv'
../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x98e): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemv'
../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x9ca): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemv'
/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dtsnlsqpbc.o):
../../../../solvers_tr/kerne l/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0xb39): more undefined references to `mkl_blas_dge mv' follow /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dtsnlsqpbc.o): In function `mkl_trs_dmintr _ls_lc': ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0xd0c): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0xd76): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0xdbc): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0xe26): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0xe6c): undefined refe rence to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x120f): undefined ref erence to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x124b): undefined ref erence to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x1371): undefined ref erence to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc.f:(.text+0x13ad): undefined ref erence to `mkl_blas_dgemv' /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dtsnlsqp.o): In function `mkl_trs_dmintr_l s_pd': ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqp.f:(.text+0x89): undefined referen ce to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqp.f:(.text+0xbe): undefined referen ce to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqp.f:(.text+0x262): undefined refere nce to `mkl_lapack_dpotrf' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqp.f:(.text+0x5ce): undefined refere nce to `mkl_lapack_dpotrf' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqp.f:(.text+0xb63): undefined refere nce to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqp.f:(.text+0xc6f): undefined refere nce to `mkl_blas_dgemv' /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dtsnlsqpbc_sub.o): In function `mkl_trs_dm intr_ls_npd': ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc_sub.f:(.text+0x92): undefined r eference to `mkl_blas_dgemm' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc_sub.f:(.text+0xcc): undefined r eference to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc_sub.f:(.text+0x28a): undefined reference to `mkl_lapack_dpotrf' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc_sub.f:(.text+0xadc): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc_sub.f:(.text+0xc14): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dgemv' ../../../../solvers_tr/kernel/default/dtsnlsqpbc_sub.f:(.text+0xdf7): undefined reference to `mkl_lapack_dpotrf' /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dtrtrs.o): In function `mkl_lapack_dtrtrs' : __tmp_dtrtrs.f:(.text+0x1da): undefined reference to `mkl_serv_xerbla' __tmp_dtrtrs.f:(.text+0x27d): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dtrsm' /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a(dpotrs.o): In function `mkl_lapack_dpotrs' : __tmp_dpotrs.f:(.text+0xd4): undefined reference to `mkl_serv_xerbla' __tmp_dpotrs.f:(.text+0x142): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dtrsm' __tmp_dpotrs.f:(.text+0x188): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dtrsm' __tmp_dpotrs.f:(.text+0x1d2): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dtrsm' __tmp_dpotrs.f:(.text+0x218): undefined reference to `mkl_blas_dtrsm'

publicaciones de 8 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de mecej4

There are some extraneous spaces in your command line as shown above; for example, you have "libmkl_solver_sequ ential.a", with a space between "sequ" and "ential". Secondly, your specify the -L path option but then list the full paths to the library files, so the -L option has no real effect on what follows.

Considering that you are working on a simple example, you could try the much simpler compile/link command:

$ ifort -mkl ex_nlsqp_f.f -o ex_nlsqp

Imagen de Zhang Z (Intel)

There are problems in your command line. You should try this:

ifort -I/opt/intel/mkl/include -o ex_nlsqp_ f ex_nlsqp_f.f -Wl,--start-group  /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_intel.a /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_sequential.a /opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_core.a -Wl,--end-group -lpthread -lm

There is an online tool to help you sort out the link line arguments: http://software.intel.com/sites/products/mkl/

Imagen de Jorge

Thanks for your helpful and quick replay!!! The extraneous spaces in my command line emerged during the process of copy and paste. Sorry about that! I´ll be more careful next time. The compile/link command you proposed work perfectly at compilation time but at run time it gave me the error:

./ex_nlsqp: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_intel.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I avoided the error modifying the compile/link command linking all libraries statically:

$ ifort -mkl -static-intel ex_nlsqp_f.f -o ex_nlsqp

It would be interesting to find a solution linking all libraries dynamically.

Cita:

mecej4 wrote:

There are some extraneous spaces in your command line as shown above; for example, you have "libmkl_solver_sequ ential.a", with a space between "sequ" and "ential". Secondly, your specify the -L path option but then list the full paths to the library files, so the -L option has no real effect on what follows.

Considering that you are working on a simple example, you could try the much simpler compile/link command:

$ ifort -mkl ex_nlsqp_f.f -o ex_nlsqp

Imagen de mecej4

Cita:

./ex_nlsqp: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_intel.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The solution is simple. If $LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set, set it to the directory containing libmkl_intel_so. If the variable is set, add the directory to it by using the command:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH={path to Intel MKL lib directory}:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Imagen de Tim Prince

Sourcing either the compilervars or mklvars script supplied with Intel compilers would set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Imagen de  E. Armando Marti

Hello everyone,

I'm giving up! my goal was to compile and run some fortran codes using dfti. At this point I succed compiling and linking but I do ha a run time error. 

Heredown details:

Platform mac os x lion

software: composer_xe_2013.1.119

compiling script:

ifort -o exec $1 $2 $3 -L/opt/intel/composer_xe_2013/mkl/lib /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013/mkl/lib/libmkl_intel_ilp64.dylib -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -I/opt/intel/composer_xe_2013/include -i8

run time error:

dyld: Library not loaded: libmkl_intel_ilp64.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/erwin/calculos/Maxwell_calc/./exec
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

That it is! Can you help me please guys?

Thanks,

Erwin

Imagen de mecej4

Do
Cita:

man dyld

Probably, the environmental variable DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set or is not set to include the flagged shared library's path.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.