some variables can not be watched

some variables can not be watched

when i debug a program with VS2008 and Intel.Visual.Fortran.Compiler.Professional.v11.0.061 , i set a break point, and then watch the value of some variables. These variables were declared in module, and they were used in other modules. Parts of them can be watched but some of them were displayed as "undefined variable".  Is this a bug? How can i deal with this problem?

fortran
publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

You're using a very old version of the compiler - we have made many improvements in debugging since then. If you can attach a small example (a ZIP of a project would be best), I'd be glad to try it out in the current version.

Steve

Cita:

Steve Lionel (Intel) escribió:

You're using a very old version of the compiler - we have made many improvements in debugging since then. If you can attach a small example (a ZIP of a project would be best), I'd be glad to try it out in the current version.

Is this version of fortran "Intel.Visual.Fortran.Compiler.Professional.v11.0.061" can work with vs2010?  When i use vs2008 the fortran compiler can be found automatically. But if I install vs2010 and then install fortran it can not be found. 

My code is too long. if i just post parts of it , it can not work.

fortran

No, Fortran 11.1 does not support VS2010. The current version (Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013) does.

Steve

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.