seismic unix package on mic problems

seismic unix package on mic problems

Hello,

I have compiled Seismic Unix Version - 42, with intel compilers and second instance is native compilation for MIC. The intel compiled commands are working fine on host but the native compiled commands are not working on MIC. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

You don't provide enough information here for anything but wild guesses.

Among the more common problems is a build procedure which isn't set up for cross compilation, for instance requiring auto-configure to run without providing for submission of the tests to coprocessor,  There are various ways this has been overcome.

What worked for me was editing src/su/include/Makefile to build an executable for the host, without "-mmic". 

That is, I defined CC to be "icc -mmic" globally in Makefile.config, and changed "$(CC)" to "icc" in src/su/include/Makefile.

Another, perhaps better, way to handle this is adding "/opt/intel/mic/bin/micnativeloadex" before each of the four executions in su/include/Makefile.

That is, for example,

/opt/intel/mic/bin/micnativeloadex ./mkheader >header.h

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya