Intel® XDK - Cross platform development kit issues

Intel® XDK - Cross platform development kit issues

Hi fiends do post all your issues related to the new Intel® XDK - Cross platform development kit. I ll try my best to help you resolve the same.

publicaciones de 18 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

thank you :)

Hi PONRAM,

I am using the new Intel XDK to create a webapp for the Chrome Web Store. Everything was seeming to be going fine until I hit the "publish" button and an error was returned indicating that the following message:

"This hosted web app specifies one or more URLs that are not matched by sites you own. If this app will be published for anyone to access, you must verify ownership of or association to sites to match all of the URLs listed below."

Two URLS were injected into the Chrome Web Store build that include the following URL: "https://am-xdk.s3.amazonaws.com/..." I am presuming that the files for the Chrome Web Store are being hosted via Amazon AWS. Since the files are hosted on this domain, how do we get Amazon to grant us an association with the site "https://am-xdk.s3.amazonaws.com/[unique app string]..."? If we request an association by selecting the appropriate check boxes next to the error messages, how long will it take for Amazon to approve the site association request, that is if they will even approve site association requests via the Intel XDK)?

I have an issue with Android XDK's support for native (list) selectors. When a page has a selector widget and the user touches it, the Android native selector UI pops up for a brief moment before disappearing again. This occurs 100%.

I've included a sample HTML page for reproducing this problem below. I've also attached the sample HTML page

Thanks in advance.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html class="ui-mobile-rendering">
<head>
    <title></title>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
    <meta http-equiv='Content-Type' content='Type=text/html; charset=utf-8'>
    <style>
        html {
            background-color: #ffffff;
        }
    </style>
    <!-- AppMobi-specific scripts -->
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://localhost:58888/_appMobi/appmobi.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://localhost:58888/_appMobi/xhr.js"></script>
</head>

<body>
    <form id="test_form">
        <label for="widget_selection">Choice:</label>
        <select name="selection" id="widget_selection" data-native-menu="false">
            <option value="1">Choice 1</option>
            <option value="2">Choice 1</option>
            <option value="3">Choice 1</option>
            <option value="4">Choice 1</option>
            <option value="5">Choice 1</option>
        </select>
    </form>
</body>

</html>

Adjuntos: 

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargar index.selectors.txt1.04 KB

Bruce,

You can confirm ownership of your Web App through the Google Webmaster tools.  Check out section 4.2 of this document for a detailed walkthrough.  That should take care of your message. 

http://www.html5dev-software.intel.com/documentation/index.php?DOC=TUTORIAL_CHROME_STORE_BUILD

I  need a quick fix solution for converting my project, which is originally build with Adobe flash, Multiple swf and a central .exe loader.I dont want to change the original Actionscript 3.0, Hope You have solution for this like Encapsulation Or making a flash wrapper,please Advice.

With Regards

Keeriyat

Chief Executive Officer

you should see this information:

http://xdk-software.intel.com/

JudLup Luna

I have just installed intel xdk and receiving No data received on http://localhost:58888/_emulator/_ide/postinstall.html please help me to solve this issue 

Hi!

When using Intel  XDK for making Android Apps, images  not  shows up and sound  can t  be heard!!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

/Anders L

I would like to know whether Intel XDK new can be used for converting packaged Adobe Flash SWF on Android platform.

Chief Executive Officer

Hi,

I have a problem with a newly published HTML5 app in the ios app store. Though I uploaded the proper icons to xdk, my app now displays the intel icon on ios (in the app store as well as on home screen). This was not the case with previous apps.

Any idea what could have gone wrong there and how to fix this? Or is there a known problem? Build date was 12/21/2013

Thanks in advance and Kind Regards,
Dieter

Hi Dieter

Can you confirm you uploaded all the required images. If you uploaded only a subset of images, you may see this issue. In short, any icons that is not explicitly named as optional in the build screen should be included. If you have done so and you are still seeing this issue, can you send me your user id and app id in a private message. 

Hi Dieter

Can you confirm you uploaded all the required images. If you uploaded only a subset of images, you may see this issue. In short, any icons that is not explicitly named as optional in the build screen should be included. If you have done so and you are still seeing this issue, can you send me your user id and app id in a private message. 

Hi Greeshma,

thank you so much for pointing me into the right direction ... actually I "forgot" to upload the iOS7 launch icons (as these are "hidden" between all the iPad assets).

I now rebuilt my app and hope the update will fix the issue.

Thanks again and Kind Regards,

Dieter

Dear PONRAM,

I need to create a sample app which will capture the image using device camera and upload the same into AWS S3 server. Do you have sample code for the same?

Regards

Jaya

Hello,

I am having trouble with my jquery generated form on the xdk. when i pull the app on the test it is giving me the proper field, however it is not allowing me to input text into the field when i use the test tab or when i build the app for android. this is my declaration for the text field:

<label for="textfield">Text Field:</label><input type="text" name="textfield" id="textfield">

Is there an attribute i need to apply to this?

The device is running android 4.2.2

I would like to know whether Intel XDK new can be used for converting packaged Adobe Flash SWF on Android platform.

Q1. Are there different versions of the app currently available, aside from IoT edition. Ignoring old video tutorials, everything I have watched produces a different result from me trying it afterwards.

Q2. Are there known problems with the MAC version?  

My screen doesn't refresh, after doing anything I have to click Reload. Emulation never shows my content, I'm not sure if it is auto saving or not, because if I switch projects it always asks me to Save. Is there a refresh problem somewhere?

Following the rottentomato webservice example I get a single list Item containing all the results, not 1 list item per result. The DOM tree is different in the video despite just dragging the same listitem, the video has columns included, mine doesn't :(

I cannot delete a Saved Webservice, it crashes and then is always in the list after restarting.

It crashes when I add my own webservice, (it tests okay) then tells me the file is over 1Gb in size despite being just created as a new project. Adding the same webservice to another project, same info, fails to download the json data in test.  There appears to be little consistency??

I am reading a lot of reviews telling me this is the best way to develop using Cordova, and I am trying really hard to like it, but it is really hard to not get totally frustrated; I have just shouted at the cat it's that bad, surely it cannot be that bad? This app is the first app for a long time that has made me so frustrated I have given up on it.

Anyone have any advice, tips, hints to make this application actually useful?

Thanks.

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya