LNK1123 Problem on building project

LNK1123 Problem on building project

Hi,

When i am trying to build a project i am getting "Error 1 fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt LINK" error.

I am using VS 2010 and Intel Visual fortran 2013 XE Composer. Could you please help me to resolve this issue. 

Thanks in Advance

Praveen

Praveen
publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

You haven't given much information to tell us if common web search hits are on the money.

One of the top hits says it's likely to come up with incomplete service pack installation of 64-bit C++ option.

You may have to return to basic VS2010, check that you have C++ installed including X64, then check that you have applied SP1, then possibly remove and repeat the Intel compiler installation.

I uninstalled and reinstalled  VS2010 ultimate and intel compiler and created a basic Windowing application SDI project. I tried to build the project and getting "Error 1 fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt LINK" error.

Any Ideas Please.

Praveen

Praveen

Generating Fortran include file... deftofd "c:\users\praveen\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\Resource.h" "c:\users\nb52547\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\Resource.fd" Compiling resources... Rc /fo "Debug/HelloWin.res" "c:\users\praveen\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\HelloWin.rc" Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.1.7600.16385 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Compiling with Intel(R) Visual Fortran Compiler XE 13.1.1.171 [IA-32]... ifort /nologo /debug:full /Od /warn:interfaces /module:"Debug\\" /object:"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc100.pdb" /traceback /check:bounds /check:stack /libs:static /threads /dbglibs /winapp /c /Qvc10 /Qlocation,link,"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\\bin" "c:\users\praveen\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\HelloWinglobals.f90" ifort /nologo /debug:full /Od /warn:interfaces /module:"Debug\\" /object:"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc100.pdb" /traceback /check:bounds /check:stack /libs:static /threads /dbglibs /winapp /c /Qvc10 /Qlocation,link,"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\\bin" "c:\users\nb52547\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\HelloWin.f90" Linking... Link /OUT:"Debug\HelloWin.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"c:\users\praveen\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\Debug\HelloWin.exe.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"c:\users\praveen\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\Debug\HelloWin.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /IMPLIB:"c:\users\praveen\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HelloWin\HelloWin\Debug\HelloWin.lib" advapi32.lib ws2_32.lib "Debug\HelloWinglobals.obj" "Debug\HelloWin.obj" "Debug/HelloWin.res" Link: executing 'link' LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt HelloWin - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Praveen

I guess you installed .NET Framework 4.5 and was building your x64 project.

And you did not have to install vs2010 sp1 to solve this issue.

After deleting $VCDIR\bin\cvtres.exe, LNK1123 disappeared on both win32 and x64 build with native 'v100' compiler and on win32 build with intel compiler. However, if you chose intel compiler 13.0 for x64 build, this error occured again. The reason is that there is a x64 version of cvtres.exe

Just overwrite $VCDIR/bin/amd64/cvtres.exe in VS2010 dir with C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/cvtres.exe and overwrite $VCDIR/bin/cvtres.exe in VS2010 dir with C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/cvtres.exe.

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya