Old posts appear near top of list when returing to forum page from a post

Old posts appear near top of list when returing to forum page from a post

Imagen de Anthony Richards

Here's an annoying thing...

When I open the forum, I get a jumbled list of posts which shows posts from 2012, 2006 etc. interspersed with recent 2013 ones. I can reorder the list by clicking of post date twice.

When I go to a post and then return to the home page, the list displayed is the same jumbled list rather than the one I re-ordered into most recent first.

What's happened?

publicaciones de 8 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Anthony Richards

...for example, near the top of the list of posts there is a post dated Tue, 10/10/2006 - 19:05  'Ramp up on multicore in two days' from Zander Sprague which has apparently just been replied to by John Campbell on 16 June 2013. This stretches the imagination.

Imagen de jimdempseyatthecove

I've observed this too.

www.quickthreadprogramming.com
Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

This is a side-effect of the "maintenance" that was done over the weekend. Please ignore these old threads - the issue should not recur.

Steve
Imagen de John Campbell

Steve,

I notice that Zander the Ghost came over the weekend ! I did not notice the date stamp on the post, which might explain why I could not access the links.

Is there a possibility that my comments about improving the structure of the video index could be considered ?

John

Imagen de Sergey Kostrov

First time the problem was reported at the end May, 2013:

Forum Topic: Some posts in IDZ forums are marked as New Posts even if there are No any new posts
Web-link: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/392896

I hope that it will be finally resolved. Thanks in advance.

Imagen de Sergey Kostrov

>>...Is there a possibility that my comments about improving the structure of the video index could be considered?..

The best thing is to report or provide feedback on:

Forum: Watercooler Catchall
Web-link: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall

Unfortunately, I see that some issues / problems are still Not resolved.

Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

There's a couple of different issues here. The one you're likely to hit most often is when an Intel support engineer adds an internal note to a topic. You can't see these, but the process of adding the note causes the thread to bubble back to the top. We've asked the forum developers to fix that.

The issues this weekend derived from the maintenance that was aimed at correcting some problems in the user database. Again, some of these changes caused threads to reappear at the top. I deleted Zander's thread as it was obsolete.

Steve

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.