Question regarding GF(2^m) Arithmetic Functions

Question regarding GF(2^m) Arithmetic Functions

Hello,

I've noticed that all IPP - Data Integrity Functions have been depricated. This includes: GF(2^m) Arithmetic Functions, Arithmetic Functions for Polynomials over GF(2^m), and Reed-Solomon Code Functions.  I'd be surprised if these functions disappear all together, and I assume they're being consolidated within a different library.  I hope so anyway. 

With that said, I'm mostly interested in the GF(2^m) Arithmetic Functions.  Should I be looking somewhere other than the IPP - Data Integrity Functions? 

Thanks in advance.

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

>>...With that said, I'm mostly interested in the GF(2^m) Arithmetic Functions. Should I be looking somewhere other
>>than the IPP - Data Integrity Functions?

It was stated recently that a Deprecation Period is ~2 years. Also, try to send a feedback at: http://software.intel.com/sites/products/ipp-deprecated-features-feedback with more technical details about usage of these functions in your application. Thanks.

Alright then ... thanks for the response.

Just vote for this functionality at the site Sergey's pointed - it's been marked as deprecated as we don't see any customers for it - if the number of customers like you is reasonable (tens, not one) - we will remove deprecation status.

regards, Igor

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya