ifort: error #10037: could not find 'link'

Imagen de Thijs C.

Hi everyone,

I have installed Intel Composer XE 2013 SP1 (evaluation version), since I need it for a shortterm project.

I also installed Visual Studio 2012 today before installing the Intel Composer.

Now when I try to run a simple 'Hello_world.f' program (with the command 'ifort Hello_world.f'), I get the following error:

I have been searching today for an answer, which led me to making changes to 'compilervars_arch.bat' and 'compilervars.bat'. In the end it still had no results, and therefore I reinstalled both VS2012 and Intel Composer again.

I have included "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013 SP1\bin\intel64;" to the PATH environment variable, because otherwise I would get the error that the ifort command is not found.

I hope you guys can help me, and if you need more information, feel free to ask.

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

How are you starting the command prompt session? You should not have to edit the .bat files.

Use Start > All Programs > Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 > Command Prompt > Parallel Studio XE with Intel Compiler XE 14.0 > Intel 64 Visual Studio 2012 Mode

If from this session you still get errors, please copy the entire session log, starting from the beginning, into a reply here.

Steve
Imagen de Thijs C.

Thanks for the quick response!

I was running a normal Windows Command prompt session...

Now it does indeed work!

Thanks again.

Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

From a plain command prompt session, you'll need to do a "call <path to>compilervars.bat intel64 vs2012"

Steve

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.