unable to open beaconmountain.pkg

unable to open beaconmountain.pkg

I am really new to eclipse and already have it installed and running.

My problem now is with beaconmountain.pkg

I tried to open it but Microsoft can not open it.

What is the proper procedure (step by step) to open beaconmountain.pkg?

Stan

publicaciones de 7 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi Stan,

Based on your post, it sounds like you are trying to run the Mac version of the installer on Windows.   Select "v0.8.0 for Windows" prior to clicking the download package.  This should download a .exe file that will run on Windows.

-Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Thank you. I will give it a try.

Stan

Hi Chuck,

I have the .exe form beacon mountain.

I already have eclipse with SDK and ADT.

Can I just run all of beacon mountain over top of existing programs or will it damage the projects that I currently have?

Stan

Hi Stan,

Beacon Mountain installs ADT to ‘C:/Intel/BeaconMountain/ADT’ by default.  It creates a workspace for Eclipse in your user directory at: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\IntelSamples, and creates a “.android” directory at C:\Users\<username>\.android .   However, if these folders already exist, it will append a “_01” to the end before creating a new directory.

If you do not have those two directories on your system, then there should be no problem.  If you do have those directories, your data will be saved, but you may need to manually revert your data from the renamed directory.

-Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the heads up on the _01 folders.

At the beginning I thought I read that you could accept what you wanted but it comes as a complete package. Must be my old eyes:-)

I have opened Beacon Mountain and now have 2 eclipses which is ok.

I have tried it and it works fine.

Thanks you for your help.

Stan

Glad it is working for you.  Thanks for letting us know.

-Chuck

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya