How can I get the yocto linux drivers to ESDC-2014 platform?

How can I get the yocto linux drivers to ESDC-2014 platform?

During the training, the jwipc told us they would offer the drivers.but I can't find it.

Anybody know how can I get the drivers?

publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Bay trail BSP valleyisland has included mostly drivers, such as graphic, USB,realtek 892 codec etc expect intel wifi 135 card and realtek 8111E LAN CARD,You need to enable these driver in linux kernel.

Adjuntos: 

Imagen de Pluto

There is more information about yocto at the offical website in Chinese.

http://nuedc.sjtu.edu.cn/CN/show.aspx?info_lb=11&info_id=82&flag=7

Pluto, the path of the image and README file in the URL you given is wrong.

I think the organizer should check it, and had better to give the right information.

Imagen de Hai Shen (Intel)

Quote:

taopin wrote:

I think the organizer should check it, and had better to give the right information.

Do you mean you are not able to download the image and readme file? Or meet other problem when install Yocto and its drivers?

Imagen de Pluto

Quote:

taopin wrote:

Yeah.  The README should in "meta-valleyisland-dylan-1.4.2/meta-intel/meta-isg/meta-valleyisland"

and the image should be "meta-valleyisland-dylan-1.4.2/meta-intel/meta-isg/meta-valleyisland/binary/core-image-sato-valleyisland-64.hddimg"

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.