"Find all reference" is not working in Visual Studio 2013

"Find all reference" is not working in Visual Studio 2013

"Find all reference" is not working in Visual Studio 2013. The Fortran compiler version is 2013 SP1 Update2 and the OS is Windows 8.1 64bit.

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Can you please describe in more detail about what you tried that is not working?

It would even be more helpful and appreciated if you could attach a small reproducing solution/project that demonstrates the issue.

Quote:

Kevin Davis (Intel) wrote:

Can you please describe in more detail about what you tried that is not working?

It would even be more helpful and appreciated if you could attach a small reproducing solution/project that demonstrates the issue.

I tested many times and then find that "Find all reference" is not working only when there is a C++ project in the some solution with the Fortran project. Visual Studio 2012 has no this problem. The following file Example.zip is a reproducing solution.

Adjuntos: 

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargar Example.zip818.41 KB

Thank you for the example. I conducted some testing with that as other solutions.

What sort of behavior are you witnessing?

I have not tested under Windows 8 yet, but under Window Server 2008 R2 when using VS2013, I experience hangs when attempting to use Find all References within the Fortran project of the mixed-language solution. The feature works within the C/C++ project of that mixed-language solution. The feature also works with an all Fortran solution or all C/C++ solution.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.