This guide contains steps to start programming your Intel® Edison board or Intel® Galileo board with Arduino*. Included are steps to install the Arduino* IDE and run a quick "Hello, World" application that blinks an LED on your board.
For the Intel® Edison board
- A system with Windows*, OS X®, or Linux*
- You have assembled and connected your board. For steps, see Assembling and connecting your board.
For the Intel® Galileo board
- A system with Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- You have assembled and connected your board. For steps, see Intel® Galileo Board Assembly using Arduino*.
- You must have created and booted your board from an image on a bootable micro SD card. For steps, see the appropriate link below:
- One Micro B to Type A USB cable