Getting HelpAccessing Help in Visual Studio* 2010 IDE or higher
- Use the Contents tab to browse through topics by function domains.
- Use the Index tab to access an index to all topics. Either type the word you are looking for or scroll through the list.
- Click the Search button on the toolbar to perform a full text search.
- Click the Back button to return to the previously viewed topic.
- Click the Forward button to go to the following topic.
- Select the function name in the Code Editor
- Click F1
Getting Technical Support
Intel MKL provides a product web site that offers timely and comprehensive product information, including product features, white papers, and technical articles. For the latest information, check: http://www.intel.com/software/products/support.
Intel also provides a support web site that contains a rich repository of self help information, including getting started tips, known product issues, product errata, license information, user forums, and more (visit http://www.intel.com/software/products/).
Registering your product entitles you to one year of technical support and product updates through Intel® Premier Support. Intel Premier Support is an interactive issue management and communication web site providing these services:
To register your product, contact Intel, or seek product support, please visit http://www.intel.com/software/products/support.