- Intel Instruction Set Architecture Extensions
- Intel® Architecture Instruction Set Extensions Programming Reference includes:
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions (AVX512F, AVX512DQ, AVX512BW, AVX512VL, AVX512CD, AVX512PF, AVX512ER)
- Intel® Secure Hash Algorithm (Intel® SHA) extensions
- Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX)
FLOPS means total floating point operations per second, which is used in High Performance Computing. In general, Intel(R) VTune(TM) Amplifier XE
only provides metric named Cycles Per Instruction (average CPI), that is to measure performance for general programs.
I'm currently writing a x86 code emulator.
So I need to know detailed instruction's operation.
I was writing a DAA instruction, detailed operation is like this,
I am a grean-hand，I have a question about msr：when i reboot the computer，will The MSR register reset？or not？，if i write some infomation to the msr register ，when the cpu reboot ，I need rewrite？
- Página 1