Please make sure to
Register your Serial Number ; After registration, you will receive an email with a copy of your .lic license file attached.
The next steps are different based on your license type.
If you have a named user license (Note: previously called single user license), follow the simple steps below.
Save the license file sent to you by email to:
• On Windows*: <installation drive>\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
• On Linux*: /opt/intel/licenses
• On MAC OS* X: /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses
Note: if the INTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable is defined, copy the file to the directory specified by the environment variable, instead.
If you have a counted (floating) license, you must do following to install and configure your License Host Server system and your client systems:
- Set up the license host server system
- Read the Intel License Manager for FLEXlm* User's Guide
- Download the correct Intel FLEXlm server for license host server system
- Install the FLEXlm server: after installation, the license server should start running automatically
- To manually start or stop the FLEXlm license server, please refer to the FLEXlm user's guide
References and useful articles: /en-us/articles/licensing-faq