Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32, Intel® 64, and Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel® MIC) architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 13.1, Intel® Debugger Version 13.0 Update 1, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0 Update 2, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 7.1 Update 1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.1 Update 2
New in this release:
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE 13.1.0
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.0 Update 2
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.1 Update 2
- Support for OpenMP* SIMD and accelerator features
- New KMP_PLACE_THREADS environment variable
- New __INTEL_PRE_CFLAGS and __INTEL_POST_CFLAGS environment variables
- New -vec-report7 vectorization report level
- -W[no-]pch-messages to enable/disable precompiled header diagnostics
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.
Known Issues: The FlexLM* server only recognizes network interface names eth0-eth9. This prevents the FlexLM server from resolving the correct hostid when other network interface names are used. This has been fixed in Intel Software Licensing (ISL) release 2.1. ISL 2.1 is now available for download from the Intel Registration Center.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications