Intel takes security issues seriously. If you believe you have observed a security issue with any supported Intel(R) Manycore Platform Software Stack (Intel(R) MPSS) software, please report the issue using the Intel Premier issue reporting tool at https://premier.intel.com. Details on submitting issues are as follows:
- Go to https://premier.intel.com/
- Log in to the site. Your username and password are case-sensitive.
- Select "Submit Issues" on the left navigation bar.
- Select "Development Environment (tools, SDV, EAP)" from the "Product Type" drop-down list.
- Select the "Intel® MPSS for Linux*" Product Name.
- Complete the fields in the windows that follow to report the issue. Set the ticket title to "POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY"
If you don't have an Intel Premier account, please contact Intel at https://security-center.intel.com/default.aspx to report the potential security issue.
When reporting the issue, please provide as much detail as possible, including the host operating system where the Intel® MPSS is installed, the version number of the Intel® MPSS, and detailed steps to invoke the security exploit. Please provide any source code used to invoke the exploit as well.
Reproducible security issues are treated as Critical and investigated with high priority. Critical security issues are typically resolved via a 'hotfix' to the most current release of the Intel® MPSS. Issues that are resolved are reported in the release_notes.txt for that particular version of the Intel® MPSS. We encourage you to monitor the forums or Subscribe to the Intel® Manycore Platform Software Stack distribution page (http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-manycore-platform-software-stack-mpss) to be notified of new releases when they are made available.