I have a valid full license for the Intel software development product. Can I get older version installed with this license? If yes, how?
Yes, you can. Please do the following:
- If you have not done so, download the older version with the instructions on How do I get an older version of an Intel® Software Development Product; Skip to the step 2 if you have older version downloaded on your local machine;
- If you have not registered the license, please register your serial number at Intel® Software Development Registration Center to make sure the license file is emailed to you. If you previously registered the license, and don't have a copy of the license file, log in to the Registration Center, select your product to show the list of licenses, and for your license click Manage. The next page will give you the option to email a copy of the license file. If your license is not current, you will need to request a copy here;
- Copy the license file to a convenient location on your local system's disk;
- Start the installation;
- Instead of providing a serial number, select the Provide the full path of license file option;
- Provide the complete path to the saved license file and include the license file name in the path.
The installation should then proceed normally.