Test files generator

Test files generator

I wrote a test files generator and this could be useful for some other candidates. So feel free to use it :)-> It generates a reference file named "refseqgen.txt"-> Then it generates almost random test sequences. Actually, it sometimes copy a substring of the reference string into the test sequence to simulate some interesting substringsThe zip file contains the source code and a make file. To compile it, juste type into your terminal :makeThen to run the program, you will have to specify some arguments :param 1 - maximum size of the sequencesparam 2 - maximum number of sequencesparam 3 - number of filesparam 4 - output directory (optionnal)So you can type :./run 7000 20 4 .if you want to generate 4 files from 1 to 20 sequences with sequences between 0 and 7000 characters into the current directory (".").Let me know if you have problems to use it.

Fichier attachéTaille
Téléchargerapplication/zip filegenerator.zip93.11 Ko
6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Thanks a lot.
It is very nice to have such a program.

Quoting candreolli
I wrote a test files generator and this could be useful for some other candidates. So feel free to use it :)

Thank you so much. Takes away the need to make one of my own.

I'll make sure to I share back any changes I might make, but I'm certain it'll work fine as is ;)

Thank you a lot :D

I forgot to indicate that the documentation is included in the zip file. :)

Thanks alot :)

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui