The prize are shipped from today.. !

The prize are shipped from today.. !

Hi,after a long wait mainly due to logistics ( address verification etc ), we are staring to ship the prizes from today.As there is a lot of prize to send, it will take several days and we will make our best for you to get the prize before Christmas.( Ps : we started with the Laptops.)Regards,Anthony, Intel Software Network.

10 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Great !! :)I can't wait to see which model it is ^^Thank very much to Intel. It was a great contest. We've learned a lot a very interesting things.

I think you will not be disapointed !Update on the shipment:The laptops were shipped yesterday, the netbooks were shipped today, and the SSD will tomorrow.
Unfortunately, we couldn't get shirts for everyone as we had only 40 of them.Plus, it was difficult to put a t shirt in a netbook case.PS : my office looks like a UPS warehouse right now. : )Anthony

So we should get the laptops todayThat's just amazing ^^I will let you know as soon as it is arrived :)

Laptop received. Very very nice surprise indeed!!

Thanks again!

You're welcome , you deserve it :)This was a great experience for us too !Don't forget that you can write a blog post about the experience you had with the contest here :http://software.intel.com/fr-fr/blogs/wordpress/wp-admin/.This kind of post always would help us to keep up what we do and motivates our teams to do so.Thanks,Anthony, Intel Software Network

Hello,

It looks like a package arrived today. Haven't put my hands on it yet, but I thing the prizes arrived :D Thanks!

Sincerely,

Andrei Neagu

Indeed, i received the laptop today and it's really great :)The tshirt is cool too, I really like the sentence on the back ^^Thanks a lot for everything :)

edit : double post (clicked twice)

HiOur rewards have arrived we are now negotiating with courrirer service to deliver it to us:) But i'd like to ask, have you sent the prizes for each team member separately or in one package? Because we got one package and it's named on my colleague. I don't know if they are going to deliver it to us today and i'm anxious to know:) Thanks!By the way what brand and model is the laptop given to the first sic teams? :)

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui