error with qsub syntax

error with qsub syntax

hiwhen i run the $qsub l select=1:ncpus=40 test.shit return 25053.acaad01and it be shecdule to be run in the queuemy problem when it run return this error /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory what can i do?

11 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Replace the first line in the shell script with "#!/bin/bash"

Thanks for your help but the first lineis already so#!/bin/bash

You can try removing the first line, and instead of test.sh ... use ./test.sh it worked for me.

I tried it but unfortunately still not workingSame error

i also have a problem with qsubit gives me the following errorqsub: script file:: No such file or directorycan any one help please!!

I think you write the name of script file in wrong format. Try$ qsub l select=1:ncpus= $HOME/myjob$ qsub l select=1:ncpus= myjob$ qsub l select=1:ncpus= ./myjob$ qsub l select=1:ncpus= ./myjob.shGood Luck

thx nesma.a.refaiei tried them all, but it still give an error

If you wrote your script in windows you might have windows break line characters (those are different from break line on UNIX). Try retyping (not copy-paste) your script on linux or change the break line to UNIX format in your editor and retype it.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nenad

If you wrote your script in windows you might have windows break line characters (they are different from break line on UNIX/linux) and they confuse the script parser. Try retyping (not copy-paste) your script on linux or change the break line to UNIX format in your editor and retype it.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nenad

SA,
I have this ---> qsup:script file :: no such file or directory

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui