Call cilk function from c++

Call cilk function from c++

Hi I am parallelizing an existing serial project, and by far I just want to parallelize a few fucntions into cilk approach. There are lots of source files and I don't want to change all their extensions to .cilk. Is it possible that some upper level c++ codes call a cilk function ? If yes, how ?I found a chapter explaining how to mix c++ and cilk code in your document but only few paragraphs talk about serial code to call cilk code. I still don't quite understand how to do it after reading the document.Thank you very much

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Intel Cilk Plus doesn't require you to rename your files. It works with standard C and C++ files. One of the major benefits of Intel Cilk Plus over Cilk++ is that it uses standard linkage, so you can call Cilk functions directly from C and C++.

The documentation on Intel Cilk Plus is available at http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/hpc/composerxe/en-us/2011Update/cpp/lin/index.htm#cref_cls/common/cilk_bk_using_cilk.htm

- Barry

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui