Cilk on CentOS

Cilk on CentOS

We had to make a major change and move from the Ubuntu operating system to CentOS (a version of Redhat). I am now tryng ti re-install Cilk ComposerC++ XE on CentOS.

It installed on Ubuntu, but installing on CentOS I have had some snags.

Please note thatthis is 64-biy CentOS, but I am installing 32-bit Cilk. The version is CentOS 6.2, 64 bit.

Idid have to make SeLinux permissive,and that worked. I contnued with the install andit said:

32-bit libraries not found on ths system
This product release the presenceof 32-bit compatibility libraries when running on Intel 64 architecture systems. One or more of these libaries could not be found:

libstdc+ (including libstdc++6)
glibc
libgcc

Without these libraries, the compiler will not function properly.

Now I can compile with the gcc command - no problem. During theinstall Iwas told that I had an unsupported operating system, but was given the choice to continue anyway. Since CentOS is Redhat Linux, I chose to ignore message and continue and until the error outlined above everything was okay.

Again, these points should be noted.

64-bit centos ver. 6.2
32-bit compiler for gcc, compiles easily with only gcc
but gave error outlined above during install.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I saw something on the internet that the files might be there they just might not be linked.
Any thoughts on this?

Newport_j

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Nevermid this problem is solved.I just had to download one additional file. It worked.

Newport_j

Hello Newport_j,

I have a similar problem now. I'm trying to install cilk in CentOS.

¿How did you solve your problem?

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.