CEAN attempt

CEAN attempt

Hi, I'm trying to compile my first app using CEAN.

I get the following result:

The compiler states:

1>Compiling with Intel C++ Compiler 12.0.0.016 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment)

1>icl: command line warning #10006: ignoring unknown option '/Qarray-notation'

1>stdafx.cpp

1>Compiling with Intel C++ Compiler 12.0.0.016 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment)

1>icl: command line warning #10006: ignoring unknown option '/Qarray-notation'

The compiler command line is:

/c /O2 /I "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrador\\Mis documentos\\Visual Studio 2005\\Projects\\InfraestructuraV3\\ISDK2005\\Include"

/I "C:\\Archivos de programa\\Intel\\Parallel Studio 2011\\Composer\\ipp\\include"

/D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_LIB" /D "_VC80_UPGRADE=0x0710"

/D "_MBCS" /EHsc /MD /GS /fp:fast /Yu"StdAfx.h"

/Fp"Release/ImageMgr.pch" /Fo"Release/" /W3

/nologo /Wp64 /Zi /Qparallel /Qarray-notation /Qopenmp

I suppose there is something missing. Can anybody help me?

Thanks and best regards

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

I didn't see/Qarray-notation in the documentation.Try the option /Qintel-extensions

/Qintel-extensions : This option enables or disables all Intel C/C++ language extensions.

/Qintel-extensions- :(Windows* OS) disables all Intel C/C++ language extensions.

For example, it enables / disables the Cilk and CEAN (array notation) language extensions and it disables support for the decimal floating-point types.

Hi, I'm afraid that I copied the options right from the documentation (right from VStudio help)and there was the linux version as well. Now it is not work time here and so I haven't got access to the beta VM. But ASAP I'll try to send you the exact reference.

And, of course I'll try your kind suggestion.

Best regards

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.