Advisor error: Cannot load raw collector data

Advisor error: Cannot load raw collector data

Hi all,

I've tried to perform Survey analysis on my project (one exe and many dll-s) and I get the following error while launching the process:

-No Data - Data Loading failed - Error message 0x4000001e - cannot load raw collector data ...

Here is the log from the Output window:

Loading cached program model

Warning: kernel32.dll instrumentation requested more than once ...

Target process's profiling finished but the following processes are still being profiled:

PPID PID STATE NAME

002368 002664 RESUME D:\\prof_tfs_root\\ProfessionalProject\\trunk\\Professional\\FinalOutput\\Release\\Professional.exe

You may stop collection manually. The processes listed above will be terminated.

Collection time: 38s

Warning: Cannot load data file `D:\\prof_tfs_root\\ProfessionalProject\\trunk\\Professional\\Chart\\My Advisor Results - Professional\\survey\\data.0\\2368-2664.0.trace' (Data file is corrupted).

Finalizing the result took 0.161 seconds.

Its a 32-bit C++ app/release or debug build (error happens with both), with generated debug info and debug info format /Zi.
Nqueens sample works w-out problem on my machine (admin user, VS 2010 Premium with installed x64 compiler tools, 64-bit processor, Windows 7).

Thanks in advance for your assistance !

Regards,
Aleksandar

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Best Reply

Now there is a new update 1 available for Intel Parallel Advisor.

Is it possible that you can try test application on new build?

If the problem persists on, please go to https://premier.intel.com to submit this issue with test application. Thank you!

Regards, Peter

Update 1 solved the problem. Tnx!
Keep up good work with this great tool ...

Regards,
Aleksandar

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui