Constant "No Disk" errors when running Parallel Studio

Constant "No Disk" errors when running Parallel Studio

Hello,

I am getting constant message box errors with the title "devenv.exe - No Disk" and the message being

"There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \\Device\\Harddisk1\\DR1" while attempting to use Parallel Studio. This only happens when I am using Parallel Studio, I have tried to unistall and reinstall and I am still getting it.

The message box will give me the options "Cancel", "Try Again" and "Continue". All of which will just cause the progress to continue, but popup the message box again during its progression.

For example these message boxes first start in the "Finalizing Data" on a Survey, then while still on Finalizing Data at the "Saving the result" step I will get the same message box but for a different drive.

"There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \\Device\\Harddisk2\\DR2", with the same options.

From what I have researched, this happens when the OS is not on the C drive. However, the OS is on the C drive, Parallel Studio is on the C drive, and the .sln/vcproj is on the C Drive. I am using VS2010, which is also on the C drive as well. There are no other hard drives.

Does anyone know what may be causing this issue?

I am still able to using Parallel Studio, however, I have to click through countless message boxes. Once my results are made, any time I click on a function it will cause the message box to appear.

Regards,
Joseph Thomas

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

This issue can be related to VS orsystem environment. I would suggest completely uninstall both Parallel Studio and Visual Studio, than install them again. If there are no zip drives and removable drives, maybe some registry entry is broken, so some registry cleanup tool can be helpful also.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui