Using VTune Performance Analyzer's JIT Profiling API in Amplifier XE 2011

Using VTune Performance Analyzer's JIT Profiling API in Amplifier XE 2011

Portrait de Roy Fleck

The installation of VTune Amplifier XE 2011 includes theheader fileandlibrary for the VTune JIT Profiling API.

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Intel\\Amplifier XE 2011\\include\\jitprofiling.h

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Intel\\Amplifier XE 2011\\lib32\\jitprofiling.lib

However, there is no documentation for enabling JIT profiling for Amplifier. In particular, whatcommand line parameters are necessary to enable JIT profiling? I tried following the directions in the documentation provided in the installation of VTune Performance Analyzer 9.1 but the command line parameters listed there are incompatible. For reference, these are the instructions I was following:

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Intel\\VTune\\DOC\\jit_profiling_API.pdf

All themembers of my team prefer working with VTune Amplifier over VTune Analyzer, so it would be great if Amplifier supported this capability. The inclusion of the JIT profiling library and header file with the Amplifier installation would suggest that JIT profiling is possible.

Would someone please provide details of JIT profiling using Amplifier and the VTune JIT Profiling API?

Thanks!

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Shannon Cepeda (Intel)

Thanks for your question Roy. Since the Beta program for Intel VTune Amplifier XE has ended, I will answer this question in a private thread.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.