Xfree86 Problem

Xfree86 Problem

Hi!,

I Am A New User For Linux.I Am Very Much Interested In Breaking The Shacles.But When I Tried To Install Linux I Came Across Some Problems.
I Am Using An Asus MOB With NVIDIA GeForce Mx(2) And A Creative SBLive Value!.When I Tried Redhat 8.0 On My System It Failed To Detect My Monitor(That Is A Syncmaster 763DFX From Samsung).I Insatlled EveryThing On Text Mode.But When The System Rebooted I Got A Blank Scree.
None Of The Configuration Methods Worked.But The Thing Was, When I Tried With Redhat 7.3, It Atleast Installed Every Thing In The Perfect GUI Mode..But Final Result Was The Same.Since I Am A Rookie ,,I Don't Know What To Do I Expect The Sen's From The Community Whi Help Me Out.
Hoping For A Reply And Solution
Retx

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Retx,

Welcome to the Intel Fortran for Linux forum. However, this forum is specifically for issues relating to the Intel Fortran compiler, and is not a general Linux resource. I would suggest one of the Linux-related newsgroups - or perhaps others could suggest good resources.

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui