error during compilation

error during compilation

Hi,I'm wondering if we could have some kind of information on compilation errors.The thing is it compiles just fine at home, and my last upload did too.But now I'm getting an "error during compilation" which I can't resolve as I don't know what is causing it (I wrote many many stuff since my last upload so I can't really just look through them all, and it works here).I'm adding the given Makefile, but I don't compile with it at home - I have no idea how to setup the envirronment, I use an IDE for all that stuff ^^So if I could have some help from an kind Intel worker... :)

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi,Your program seems to work now.If you want a ready-to-use environment that is like the benchmark service (and should return same compilation errors), you can use a LiveUSB :http://software.intel.com/fr-fr/forums/showthread.php?t=104631&o=a&s=lr

Yeah sorry, I used the wrong Makefile, without the library added -_-

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui