new test files

new test files

Hi,

we have uploaded a new set of test files :

http://intel-software-academic-program.com/contests/ayc/early2012/test_input_3.tar.bz2

There is one expected output in it
(test_output_3_21-Y_threshold-16.txt) that is already generated for that
command :

./run xx 16 test_input_3.fa
ATCG-Homo_sapiens.GRCh37.66.dna.chromosome.21.fa ATCG-Homo_sapiens.GRCh37.66.dna.chromosome.22.fa ATCG-Homo_sapiens.GRCh37.66.dna.chromosome.X.fa ATCG-Homo_sapiens.GRCh37.66.dna.chromosome.Y.fa

Have fun ;)

13 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

763MB... really big :D

I dont know how we can test that file on our machines. It gonna lasts forever.. Maybe even more :D

Is there anequivalent exist benchmark or we must download and test this ?

Actually, the input files are 2.1 GB uncompressed :-)

didn't last forever for me :-). My amd(cover) quadcore needed 17min40sec for given input...

How do you read all that files from the command line ? There is 2.3 Gb and 26 files... One is expected output, one is >test_sequence_3.That means 24 test files :PAs i can see in the results , there are mathings just in 21,21,x,y.. What about the others?

You can use the others to do more tests yourself ;)

Is it possible that yourun our code and thisfile on the intel machines and send the result on an email report?

The file is big to download, and I only have 2 cores on my PC, so it will take a long time to get the result.

We are already using that type of files on the benchmark service.
So you don't need to test them yourself, but they are here for those who might want to do it.

Quoting Xavier Hallade (Intel)
We are already using that type of files on the benchmark service.
Are there any tests that are very different from the normal DNA sequence?

So, do you mean we can test our solution online on this new file? Because now I receive reports only for the old, smaller file.

I thought we would have one reference file, which comes first (./run xx M ref.txt input1.txt input2.txt ...), and lots of input files, which come next. Am i wrong ?

Here you put input first, so is the output. What is right ?

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui